1/15/2022: Amazon Echo
Here are the commands used in order to escape to Jazz Con Class Radio and listen to REAL music “Independenty“:
Amazon Echo: “Alexa, Play Jazz Con Class Radio”
Learn More Here
7/16/2020: Sonos Radio
On your Sonos system’s dashboard there’s an option “Sonos Radio.” click on the search box and just type “Jazz Con Class Radio”and you will see it there.
Google Home: “Hey Google or Ok Google, Play Jazz Con Class Radio on Tunein Radio”
There is a multitude of ways to enjoy Jazz Con Class Radio. I will start with all the physical devices (Output):
1. Hardware: A computer (Microsoft Widows based or Apple iOS based.)
2. An Android based smart phone and/or tablet. An iOS based iPhone and/or iPad.
3. A streaming media device. You have Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV (Use the Tunein App or the Shoutcast App) and there’s more
4. Wireless Home Audio Systems: Sonos, Pioneer, Bose and many, many more.
5. Bluetooth Speakers: Logitech Jawbone, JBL and many more.
Then you have many different ways to obtain the stream itself (Input):
- From the Jazz Con Class Class “Listen Live Link”:
Or VERY IMPORTANT:
A. You can listen to the LIVE365 broadcast DIRECTLY with the Live365 Player(Click Here) without Opening an Extra Window!
2. iTunes Listeners can hear the broadcast through the .pls file.
Just simply need to go with the .pls file: CLICK ON THIS LINK (or The image above for clearer instruction>, CLICK Image TO TEST) (After you click, just choose “OPEN” and make sure that “iTunes” is in the box that you will be opening) to open it. The link will open your iTunes portal and the music will start playing, very simple!
VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: You might probably have to add the Live365 Stream to iTunes because you never played it before. Follow these EASY Steps. 1. Open iTunes and Click on “FILE.” 2. THEN Click “OPEN STREAM” and COPY then Paste this file (https://streams.radio.co/s28f48cb7d/listen) there in the box provided. The stream should open and you will not have to do it again!
3. The Jazz Con Class Radio. Android App.
4. The Jazz Con Class Radio iOS App.
5. Through Tunein Radio (On Computer or with their App)
6. There are many other streaming players out there that are not recommended and simply don’t work.
I will periodically update this post as soon as I find more dependable ways to connect with the Jazz Con Class Radio broadcast.
"We are very lucky to have Jose and his dedication to play the best of
America's finest and original music. Here's hoping that this obvious
labor of love continues for a very long time. A huge thank you is in
Yours in Jazz
San Diego Jazz Meetup Organizer
"JAZZ CON CLASS RADIO THANKS FOR EXISTING !!!
Without a doubt the best jazz radio in the world. you are my favorite radio.
Music selection is the very essence of modern and classical jazz. I always listen to you every day."
Thank you very much !!!!"
"After searching across the web for the best jazz station, I found Jazz Con Class Radio. Hands down, the best jazz music anywhere. Why you ask? The focus on the best jazz music ever recorded, combined with the depth of artists and tracks played. I have heard so many tracks that I have never heard before, it’s mind blowing what Jazz Con Class Radio plays that other stations don’t. Mr. Reyes, your station is a national artistic treasure!"- Steve - (USA)