1/15/2022: Amazon Echo
Here are the commands used in order to escape to Jazz Con Class Radio and listen to REAL music “Independenty“:
Amazon Echo: “Alexa, Play Jazz Con Class Radio”
Learn More Here
7/16/2020: Sonos Radio
On your Sonos system’s dashboard there’s an option “Sonos Radio.” click on the search box and just type “Jazz Con Class Radio”and you will see it there.
Google Home: “Hey Google or Ok Google, Play Jazz Con Class Radio on Tunein Radio”
There is a multitude of ways to enjoy Jazz Con Class Radio. I will start with all the physical devices (Output):
1. Hardware: A computer (Microsoft Widows based or Apple iOS based.)
2. An Android based smart phone and/or tablet. An iOS based iPhone and/or iPad.
3. A streaming media device. You have Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV (Use the Tunein App or the Shoutcast App) and there’s more
4. Wireless Home Audio Systems: Sonos, Pioneer, Bose and many, many more.
5. Bluetooth Speakers: Logitech Jawbone, JBL and many more.
Then you have many different ways to obtain the stream itself (Input):
- From the Jazz Con Class Class “Listen Live Link”:
Or VERY IMPORTANT:
A. You can listen to the LIVE365 broadcast DIRECTLY with the Live365 Player(Click Here) without Opening an Extra Window!
2. iTunes Listeners can hear the broadcast through the .pls file.
Just simply need to go with the .pls file: CLICK ON THIS LINK (or The image above for clearer instruction>, CLICK Image TO TEST) (After you click, just choose “OPEN” and make sure that “iTunes” is in the box that you will be opening) to open it. The link will open your iTunes portal and the music will start playing, very simple!
VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: You might probably have to add the Live365 Stream to iTunes because you never played it before. Follow these EASY Steps. 1. Open iTunes and Click on “FILE.” 2. THEN Click “OPEN STREAM” and COPY then Paste this file (https://streams.radio.co/s28f48cb7d/listen) there in the box provided. The stream should open and you will not have to do it again!
3. The Jazz Con Class Radio. Android App.
4. The Jazz Con Class Radio iOS App.
5. Through Tunein Radio (On Computer or with their App)
6. There are many other streaming players out there that are not recommended and simply don’t work.
I will periodically update this post as soon as I find more dependable ways to connect with the Jazz Con Class Radio broadcast.
Hello again Allen, thank you for the compliments, I really appreciate it! As for that version of “Rhythm-a-ning” with two tenor’s, it might just be Art Taylor’s album “Taylor’s Tenors.” If you think it was from Larry’s Show go to this page where you can get more information on times, find his email and even listen to his previous shows: https://jazzconclass.com/the-alone-together-jazz-show-page/ As for listening on an app you can check the Jazz Con Class Radio apps where you could at least see the previous 10 songs, under “song history”: https://jazzconclass.com/app-news/
Thank you! This is the greatest jazz station ever. Please don’t change. Yesterday (11:00pm-ish) you played a version of Rhythm-a-ning. There were two tenor players. What record was that? I think it was during Larry’s show. Thank you!
And could you tell me where I can access a playlist of the songs you’re playing. (Through TuneIn Radio app LAST RESORT)