There are a multitude of ways to enjoy Jazz Con Class Radio. I will start with all the physical devices (Output):
UPDATE 12/16/2017: Amazon Echo and Google Home (Apple HomePod is coming soon, will update then):
Here are the commands used in order to escape to Jazz Con Class Radio and listen to REAL music:
Amazon Echo: “Alexa, Play Jazz Con Class Radio on Tunein Radio”
Google Home: “Hey Google or Ok Google, Play Jazz Con Class Radio on Tunein Radio”
Apple HomePod: Coming soon!!
1. A computer (Microsoft Widows based or Apple iOS based.)
2. An Android based smart phone and/or tablet. An iOS based iPhone and/or iPad.
3. A streaming media device. You have Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV (Use the Tunein App or the Shoutcast App) and there’s more
4. Wireless Home Audio Systems: Sonos, Pioneer, Bose and many, many more.
5. Bluetooth Speakers: Logitech Jawbone, JBL and many more.
Then you have many different ways to obtain the stream itself (Input):
1. Directly from the website. (CLICK IMAGE TO TEST)
2. Download the latest version located on the official page of iTunes through your PC or Mac. After you have downloaded it just click the Internet Radio link, click on the “Jazz” Genre and then choose “Jazz Con Class Radio.”
3. By way of the .pls file: JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK (or The image above for clearer instruction>, CLICK Image TO TEST) (After you click, just choose “OPEN” and make sure that “iTunes” is in the box that you will be opening) to open it. The link will open your iTunes portal and the music will start playing, very simple!
4. The Jazz Con Class Radio Android App.
5. The Jazz Con Class Radio iOS App.
6. Through Tunein Radio (On Computer or with their App)
7. There are many other streaming players out there that are not recommended and simply don’t work.
I will update this post as soon I find more dependable ways to listen to the Jazz Con Class Radio broadcast.